You’ve possibly heard that question before!
Maybe not, but if you have…I’m not wanting to restate what’s been said a gazillion times or play doctor…please bear with me on this-
Reasons why you’re sick:
- A convenience food diet is possibly the #1 reason.
- Maybe you simply work in a toxic environment, be it from personality differences, mold – fungi or stress.
- Your values & goals have changed.
- Or you are no longer satisfied with your industry.
Reasons why you’re tired:
- Again, a convenience food diet is possibly the #1 reason.
- Lack of adequate sunshine, exercise & H2O.
- Poor quality rest time…DUH!
- Lack of RAW whole energy packed food sources.
Only you know your big WHY!
Are you seriously wanting to make a change? Change doesn’t always require a physical change of address or job. Most often change only requires a new mindset or attitude. You need to evaluate your reason why, your motives & attitudes, your level of commitment.
What are you doing to change that feeling of being sick? Or of feeling tired?
It wasn’t until I made the decision to take action, to dive into learning new skills, to take charge of my own health, attitudes & abilities could I have a chance to change my circumstances. Sure, I still have the challenges of Multiple Sclerosis but, I no longer feel sick & tired because…
- I have a greater appreciation for the benefits of my food choices.
- I new sense of purpose & meaning.
- I’m learning daily.
- I’m stepping out of my comfort zone & habits!
- It would be irresponsible for me NOT to share my experiences to help others.
You can define your life in spite of a disability because a physical challenge is NOT who you are. You may be telling yourself that you have nothing of value to offer – MY FRIEND…that just isn’t true! Take a personal inventory.
- List your skills.
- Your life experiences.
- Your interests & talents.
- Your hobbies.
- Your victories over challenges.
- Your aptitudes. Everyone has something to offer…you are uniquely & wonderfully made.
The next step is to take action. If you keep doing the same things -you’ll continue to get the same results. The first thing that helped me get started was getting a FREE copy of Ann Seig’s Attraction Marketers Manifesto. You can get a copy by clicking the banner below.