WHY would anyone do anything if the end result doesn’t have any lasting meaning or purpose.
Otherwise it would be like a road leading nowhere…a circle drive with NO exit points.
Some days may feel like a road to nowhere when you aren’t focused on your end result. Like a Mid-life paradigm (or crisis)!
Coming to a place in life where you need to make some decisions requires some thought and work.
When I came to this point in my life where I felt like I was on a road like that shown above…I took an inventory of my life & came up with…
- A desire to make a difference in this world.
- What functions my disability would allow.
- My care and compassion for other people.
- My past experiences with health products.
- My writing and literacy skills training.
- My interest in protecting and preserving Earth’s environment.
- My tenacity, stubbornness.
- A desire to help others.
- A restricted budget and income.
I was needing to develop some skills to create a plan…
- I needed affordable resources to build an online marketing presence.
- Support in learning marketing skills.
- Training in search engine optimization. (SEO)
- Autoresponder training.
- Personal branding and more
Then I set about researching how I could incorporate all of that into the next chapter of my life. What could I do and become?
During that time of research, I was constantly reminded of two mantras
- “Everything happens for a reason,”
- “It all works together for good.”
I may not have completely figured out my destination yet but, I’m taking little steps each day until I do. When life floods in with all it’s events It’s like a stagnant pond…
Thanks for reading, subscribing above, commenting below & sharing everywhere!
<a href=”http://www.mylivesignature.com” target=”_blank”><img style=”border: 0 !important; background: transparent;” src=”http://signatures.mylivesignature.com/54490/166/37D25E569613237206ADED2B91AC3170.png” alt=”” /></a>
Visit my Fan Page here:http://www.facebook.com/LoriREmmons