Do You Continually Question This Concept? You Should.
Who, in their right mind, would take prescription drugs or be admitted to the hospital if they were healthy, right?
Be the living proof that “Nutrition is better than prescription drugs.”
As I posted previously Health Care Vs Sick Care I am resistant to participate in our so called “Health Care” system.
This may surprise you given the fact that my personal health & wellness has been challenged with Multiple Sclerosis for nearly 20 years now without being continually on any prescription drugs.
Sure, I’ve regularly visited my neurologist and MD and tried so’me of their recommended prescription drug “therapies”. The drugs that were supposed to give me some flu-like symptoms were worse than the symptoms they were supposed to treat.
Recognizing that there are folks that have realized improvement in their M.S. condition from using these medications, I have experienced the opposite effect. Personally, the negative side effects on my health & wellness were worse than the original symptoms.
I’m not a doctor so you must decide what is right for you.
Did You Know?
- There is NO single drug, food, or concept that works for 100% of people 100% of the time.
- Approximately 100,000 deaths occur annually due to doctor and hospital “health care” errors.
- Only the U.S. and New Zealand allow TV ads for prescription drugs as reported at BrandweekNRX.
- Business Insider shows what a huge industry health care startups have become.
- That Nerve reported that the Pink Slime manufacturer is a major Romney supporter & I’m adding that Pink Slime is not a promising health & wellness product…Duh.
- Also from Nerve Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg will only eat meat he kills himself.
Referring To These Facts Is Meant Only To Raise The Questions…
Do we really want BIG consumer industries or the government telling us & deciding for us what our Health Care System should be?
Do you want to decide what drugs will keep you healthy based on television ads? This practice only says to me that Big Pharma is making BIG money while we stay sick?
We are all aware of the problems and my vision is to begin focusing on positive things we can do to change the situations that are failing us.
The positive thing we can do about this particular problem is to support the organic farmers, eat less packaged and fast foods. This is true healthcare and avoids sick care.
Thanks for reading, subscribing above, commenting below & sharing everywhere!
Visit my Fan Page here:http://www.facebook.com/LoriREmmons