1 Flares 1 Flares ×
Why Hemp Seeds are the perfect food for human consumption, among the plants many other uses!
- Hemp seeds contain up to 36% protein.
- Hemp seed is cholesterol free
- The protein in hemp seed is comprised of approximately 65% Edestin and can only be found only in hemp seeds.
- Edestin aids digestion, is low in phosphorus and is considered the backbone of human cellular DNA.
- Hemp protein contains all 20 known amino acids including the 8 essential and 2 semi essential amino acids (EAA’s) our bodies cannot produce.
- Proteins are considered complete when they contain all 9 essential amino acids in a sufficient quantity and ratio to meet the body’s protein requirements.
- No other single food source has the essential amino acids in such an easily digestible form, nor has the EFA’s in as perfect a ratio to meet human nutritional needs.
- Hemp seed is an excellent source of calcium and iron.
- Whole hemp seeds are also a good source of phosphorus, magnesium, zinc, copper and manganese.
- Hemp seed is gluten free and consequently will not trigger symptoms of Celiac disease.
Seems to me that this product has become a missing ingredient in all of our diets & could be a cause of many health issues…maybe even obesity!
What if we would have been consuming this source of nutrients all along?
Given the improvements in my skin condition (i.e. less dryness, itching and cracked cuticles) which I can only attribute to eating hemp seeds and drinking hemp milk because I haven’t changed anything else in my diet, soaps , lotions or climate.
I must question the motivation behind the continued ban on this bountiful, beneficial crop. Modern science has proven Industrial hemp’s benefits.
How long are American citizens going to accept these antiquated policies and misguided regulations? Why?
Thanks for reading, subscribing above, commenting below & sharing everywhere!
Visit my Fan Page here: http://www.facebook.com/LoriREmmons