Since I’ve recently been learning about the amazing, astounding and abundant uses, possibilities and benefits of Hemp I continually have a tough time containing & constructively controlling my responses to this highly controversial topic.
I implore you (my readers) to seek out, purchase, give & use hemp based products to create a HUGE DEMAND- SO MUCH THAT WE FORCE OUR GOVERNMENT to meet the needed supply! I am working on being able to supply you with websites & resources for just that purpose.
- Hemp insulation alone could save so much energy & thereby reduce our carbon footprint immensely.
- Hemp building materials trap carbon particles & reduce global warming.
- Hemp farming rebuilds the topsoil & it’s nutrients.
- Hemp clothing/material is much stronger & long lasting.
- Hemp paper saves trees & use of the toxins used to make wood fiber paper.
- Hemp oil is an excellent salve for our skin.
- Hemp seeds provide the ONLY known complete protein source
- Hemp cellulose can be used to create bio-plastics…
- Bio fuels, twine, ropes, resins, non-toxic paints & textiles
- There are so many more possibilities, whatever you’re in to look for a hemp alternative!
When & how will we grow wise about using hemp?
“It’s time we used our heads for more than hat racks!”
RESOURCES COMING SOON so, please stay tuned!