And why it is important for a person with a disability to have a bigger purpose.
- Not knowing what I wanted to be when I grew up.
- Saves wear & tear on my car.
- Does not contributing to traffic congestion and air pollution.
- Finally found a greater purpose in life than fulfilling someone else’ dream.
- Having the freedom work when I am able.
- Choosing who to spend my time & energy with.
Life happens. Obviously not a newsflash here but, sometimes even the best laid plans don’t work out as planned. It’s a good thing we aren’t born with crystal balls because if we were most folks would probably check out on day one.
Nobody plans ahead of time to acquire a currently incurable disease, be involved in a devastating accident or illness.
Being one who did not have the best laid plans all figured out, I’m happy it all works out in the end no matter what.