Nearly Everyone Was Once A Newbie!
Except for those born into money or power.
I am thinking that most people do a Google search & click on the top one or two results which likely got there by the site owner paying for that position.
Those ranking positions are likely owned by the 1% who are already making their share & maybe our share as well.
I understand the whole “trust factor.”
Understanding that factor also brings to mind a few other concepts to consider when making a purchase or joining a group;
- That “the little guys” struggle to be the big fish because we may lack capital.
- That sometimes it’s those big fish that are the most dangerous & destructive to our economy, employment, energy & environmental sectors.
- That the almighty dollar is controlling everything & everyone.
- This serves to keep the “classes” intact as is.
- Big fish may be more apt to deceive people in order to get your MONEY.
Us Newbies should band together and support each other.
What I am proposing to you is;
- That we consider clicking on & doing business with those near the bottom of the first page or maybe the second page of results for the search term.
- Online entrepreneurs are becoming the biggest part of the infrastructure of our nation.
- Supporting each other is how every culture began.
I know this strategy may take us a couple extra minutes, however, how much time have we wasted by catering to convenience that Big money people provide?
How many inches are we carrying around for the sake of convenience?
How many pills are folks taking for stress relief or weight management just because it’s more convenient than doing what we ought to.
Change will only happen when we realize that we must DO something different in order to get a different outcome. That’s why I shared this email last December: Let’s start a new tradition. Please leave a comment below & let me know your thoughts on this topic.