Tips For My Fellow Newbies…
Actually, I’m not such a newbie at many things!
- I’m not newly disabled.
- Its not my first shot at business, online or otherwise.
- I’m not naive.
- I know I need help. (not the psychiatric kind either smarty pants!)
- I know that nobody can do it alone, so don’t even try.
So you’ve heard…
- You must be blogging
- You must have a Facebook profile
- And a Business Fan Page
- Be on Twitter
- And LinkedIn
- Creating good, valuable content,
- And videos
- Learn SEO,
- Visit other blogs,
- Create your own product
- Build a list
- Use an auto responder
- Write ad copy…
Pheeeew… When I look at it that way, I’m tired already!
Have I scared you away now?
Well, to me, doing that much work & giving 8-10 hours a day to a company job sounds even worse!
A Disabled Online Marketer or Disabled Entrepreneur has added hurdles to overcome in order to succeed!
Since I know I can’t do this alone, I knew I’d need help so I joined a team of entrepreneurs…
- A type of a mastermind group.
- A group of like-minded entrepreneurs & business owners.
- A personable group of mentors
- A support team
- A plethora of resources
- An army of information
- A wealth of experience & knowledge
- Essentially 24/7 support!
Where Did I get all these benefits? They’re available to you as well!
Join the Team at Direct Marketing Coach+ Today! Yes I earn a one time affiliate bonus but you’ll thank me later should you take advantage of this amazing tool!
Thanks for visiting & reading, commenting below, subscribing above & sharing everywhere!
Visit my Fan Page at http://facebook.com/LoriREmmons