After venting a bit in my last post, I decided to take a step back & refocus my intentions, as unhappy as I was with that post here’s the link to it. Continued from…
A quick video with a most profound statement…
Somewhere, someway, there must be some type of reward buried in the risks. Doubting that legitimate claims for SSDI (Social Security Disability Income) would be the preferred track to “survival” for those receiving the benefits, I feel that some serious changes need to occur.
What if a disabled person “in the system”…
- Were able to also have access to alternative therapies – non-drug or surgery.
- To be given credit for starting a new business,
- Credit for contributions to society.
Cases in point…
- I personally provide job security for all the courtesy clerks at my grocer, they have to re-face each shelf from which I gather an item!
- Sales clerks at clothing or shoe stores have to reorganize their display racks after I’ve found my item(s).
- Because I do not buy into the idea that I need a pharmaceutical for every issue, I am saving on Medicare costs.
- Since I ride my scooter (whenever weather & time allows) to run nearby errands and saves on gasoline use, creates no smog & reduce wear on the roads and my vehicle!
- Produce less consumer waste because I consume less packaged food products or “fast food” items, which in turn, reduces Medicare costs.
Do you think I get any credit for all that? Hell no! Actually, I’d do most of that regardless of being mobility impaired just because that’s the way I’m wired.
Anyway, I am weighing the risks and working toward the reward. Being a contributing member of society is much more rewarding than sitting here playing video games or watching TV.
My friend, we can not sit here like victims and do nothing…play dead in a way.
There’s a whole NEW Economy out there waiting for us to engage in and engineer a place to entice like-minded entrepreneurs to ourselves, our product or service, to our own passion filled endeavors.
Whether you LOVE to build RC Trucks, share your network marketing business or stamp collecting, there is room for YOU to share your vision and participate!
Trust me, I know about the fear factors…
- What if I fail?
- I’m afraid of the unknown,
- I’m afraid of the competition,
- Maybe I’m afraid of success,
- I’m afraid of learning new things,
- I’m afraid it will cost too much!
- BUT MY BIGGEST FEAR IS THINKING ABOUT WHAT HAPPENS IF I DO NOTHING!
Fear stands for False Evidence Appearing Real. Though fears are very real, they usually serve only to keep us trapped. If you are reading this you are possibly searching for a way out of the system or at least to supplement your income.
I’m working toward a way to supplement, and one day replace my dependence on the system. As the video clip stated, everyone needs a Coach…In my case I have a growing team of like-minded coaches, mentors and teachers that are helping me overcome those fears, those unknowns and doubts.
The great thing about the team is that we would welcome the chance to help you as well. Ann Seig’s Renegade Team is a worldwide group of amateurs and pros alike who are quick to offer guidance, suggestions, support & cheers to all through our members only Facebook Group page.
On top of the member support team, there are step-by step tutorial videos, training webinars, tools & resources at your fingertips, 24/7.
The value here is unsurpassed and one-of-a-kind! You will not find any better on the web or in any college. True, you could find links to the Renegade Team elsewhere, but the benefits would be the same as here. No need to ‘sponsor shop.’
Yes, I earn a small one time affiliate commission however, you get immeasurably more value in ongoing training and support.
One of the best features is that The Team is always on top of the constant changes in Google, Facebook, Twitter and Social Media so we don’t have to keep track of it all ourselves.
We can literally help you put the pieces together and get you moving in the right direction.
By joining here you are helping a small business owner instead of the Big Guys who don’t care as much about your needs, goals or concerns.
P.S. You’ll be surprised how little the monthly costs of owning your own piece of Internet real estate actually is, and how inexpensive team membership is! (slightly less than a Grant $50)
Thanks for visiting & reading, commenting below, subscribing above & sharing everywhere!
Visit my Fan Page here: http://www.facebook.com/LoriREmmons