I was watching a clip on NBC last night about all these these new factories starting up…
- The first thing that came to my mind was that these should be restructured to focus on generating, manufacturing and selling hemp based products. Industrial hemp truly should become the method of revival for this country & this planet.
- The U.S.A. is on the verge of a huge economic collapse, akin to the Great Depression, in my opinion and observation. History repeats itself if we don’t learn from past choices. According to my sources & understanding, we are in stage six of seven according to history.
- I’m not trying to be a fear monger but I’m still making plans to try and come out of it somewhat on top.
- I believe that this country has tremendous potential and incredible resources from this one misunderstood plant that was naturally growing here when we arrived.
- Certain misleading concepts were created by certain well known industries like Big Oil, Big Pharma and the Federal Reserve, not necessarily in that order.
- The oil companies cannot be allowed to continue destroying the world with toxic emissions, emptying out underground caverns filled with crude oil and causing destructive oil spills in the oceans.
- The pharmaceutical companies should not be allowed to continue “playing Doctor.” Most of the ads warn us of side effects seemingly more daunting than the original problem. It is very rare to find an individual, like myself, who is not taking at least one medication on a regular basis. If you think about it, every one of these drugs folks are taking is filling our water supply with the ingredients that their body has ingested! This says nothing for the production pollution of these pharmaceutical companies.
- I think it’s time we got back to the basics and restructured our culture to rely more on earth’s natural plant based resources, especially Hemp .
- Geat gains were made in this country when products were developed here and sent as exports rather than having purchase products as imports. America currently imports approx. 400 $billion worth of hemp based products. Why aren’t we allowed to benefit from this agricultural crop?