Why You Should Try And Never Stop
Why… It would be so much easier to just quit! – I know it has crossed your mind too. Having your hand held is the easy part. You have too many positive qualities to just give up on trying! I happened upon this Nick Vujicic video this morning.
Realizing that this would carry so much more weight if it was a video of how I deal with my own life but for now I don’t have a video camera so I can only write about my experiences.
You can be guaranteed that I have thought about quitting or giving up many times since I was diagnosed in 1993 with this unforgiving disease called multiple sclerosis. I too, have too many positive qualities to be a quitter.
As a disabled online marketer I have to make the decision every day that I will not lay down and let M.S. win. Obviously I don’t know your circumstances, or the makeup of your character but I do have a pretty good idea about the positive qualities of your human nature.
OK, so I promised you 10 ways to keep on truckin’ so, let’s get started:
- First of all, you must not feel sorry for yourself – just look around and realize that it could be worse.
- As Nick Vujicic so eloquently put it in the above video, be grateful for what you have and realize your own positive qualities.
- Don’t compare yourself to anyone else on the planet.
- Take an inventory of your positive qualities – write them down – post it in plain sight where you can see and read it every day.
- Also, take mental note of everything you see, hear, watch or read about that you are grateful that those things are not part of your life.
- Smile even when you are having a bad day – a very positive quality.
- Do something nice for someone who cannot repay you – another positive quality.
- Read and watch inspiring and motivational pieces about how others have overcome challenges. Many may not have had their hand held either.
- Remind yourself of how much more distraught you would be if you simply gave up and quit trying.
- Recognize the fact that you were given life for a purpose and strive to define with that purpose is and don’t let anyone discourage you.
Trust me, I realize that all of this sounds a little cliche’, maybe a little too cut and dried – but one must decide to be all that they can be otherwise, whatever you’re challenged with becomes the victor.
Please feel free to comment or contact me privately with your story because as a mentor I would be excited to help you on this road to discovery of your unique capabilities! We all need our hand held at some point.
Hopefully you were as motivated and encouraged by Nick Vujicic’s video as I was/am.
Thanks for reading, subscribing above, commenting below & sharing everywhere!
Visit my Fan Page here:http://www.facebook.com/LoriREmmons