Hemp’s Time Has Returned To Save The Day! Again!
Have you been wanting industrial hemp to become prosperous in the U.S. again? I have been waiting for over two years now. (I’m a big fan of protecting our trees, among other reasons!) As you probably know, industrial hemp was once a thriving industry in the U.S. and could be again now that the laws are in it’s favor since the President signed the Farm Bill 2014 Industrial hemp has almost noTHC in it, so it can’t be used like marijuana to “get high”. With a recent Farm Bill passage, 10 states that included Colorado, got the green light to finally, legally plant industrial hemp crops!
I just discovered a hemp company that has solid experience with growing hemp products in Canada and once they start planting and growing in the U.S. very soon (because it’s now legal), they will be way ahead of the competition with the ability to bring products to the U.S. market much, much sooner than other countries or markets.
For me, this is a very affordable way to support industrial hemp here in the U.S.!
This is network marketing company which added over 20,000 enrollments to my downline during their pre-launch! Because everyone is in a single line of people through April, everyone new to the company that enrolls after you, goes in the powerline! (They had me at “hello”, you know?) Meaning, I was just happy to support industrial hemp, so this is a nice little perk!
(By the time you read this, this number of enrollments that came in after I came in, will have increased dramatically. If you’d like to know what that number is, contact me right away.)
Again, to clarify, anyone in the U.S. that enrolls online after you do, is placed under you, generating income for you until April 1st as long as you make any purchase and do your part and bring in your own personal enrollments that also place orders.
The free site you can get involved with us is at: http://thebuzzlaunch.com/landing2/3864518 (scroll to bottom to join) Watch the 5 min. video before signing up.
You will get an email back with you new ID# that you can give out with the site, to you own prospects.
Feel free to contact me if you would like more information about this. See additional details about the company below.
Hemp Product Background:
• HEMP based and non-psycho active industrial hemp.
- The difference between Hemp & Marijuana is like the difference between Lemons and Oranges, both citrus yet totally different.
• First organized and well-funded MLM company into medicinal CBD rich hemp oil products.
• Access to extensive financial resources
• Perfect timing… with passing of US. Farm Bill on February 7, 2014 that legalizes hemp agriculture in ten US states
• CBD-rich hemp oil products are already legal in all 50 states and 40 countries
• New network marketing division of Medical Marijuana, Inc. (MJNA)
• MJNA controls the seed supply of CBD rich hemp
• 13,000 acres already under cultivation and increasing to 25,000 acres
• Invested over $70 million and over six years into R&D
• Secured exclusive rights to NIH patent #6630507 on therapeutic uses of cannabinoids.
• Oil comes from marijuana’s non-psychoactive cannabis cousin, industrial HEMP
• NOT derived from the intoxicating psychoactive marijuana
• CBD is not psychoactive and is legal for sale and use in all 50 states when it is a natural constituent of hemp oil (all hemp products have CBD in them)
• Positioned to lead the field in CBD research and product development
• State-of-the-art R&D laboratory in San Diego led by award winning and respected PhD
• Endorsed by The American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine, co-founders Ronald Klatz, MD, DO, President and Robert Goldman, MD, PhD, DO, FAASP, Chairman of the Board.
• Jeff Rodgers – Founder, President & CEO
• Christopher Hussey – CTO, founder of Sharengine.com – now exclusive to KannaWay
• Chris Boucher – VP Product Development – Father of the US hemp movement, quoted in article below.
Wall Street Journal, February 10, 2014 – President Obama Signs Federal Legislation Removing Barriers for U.S. Industrial Hemp Cultivation – The new law recognizes the legal differences between industrial hemp and marijuana, and represents the first time that “industrial hemp” has been defined by federal law since the plant was banned under the 1970 Controlled Substances Act.
Thanks for visiting & reading, commenting below, subscribing above & sharing everywhere!
Visit my Fan Page here:http://www.facebook.com/LoriREmmons