I’d Say “The Jury is still Out On This One Too.”…
As with everything you read or hear…especially on the WWW superhighway. Do your own due diligence.
Call me a skeptic, pessimist, fear monger or whatever you wish but I’m learning to listen to my body before anything I read on the Triple W. I’m sure you’ll do that with what I’m saying.
I have yet to pay for readers, followers, studies or subscribers…unlike most every page you view. You have to wonder who paid for the studies, the test results & their page ranking.
This comes from Agriorganics.com –
“All food grade Canola, including the varieties sold in health food stores, are deodorized from its natural terrible stink with 300 degree F. high-temperature refining. You cannot cook a vegetable oil at that temperature and leave behind anything much edible.”
1) Used as a lubricant, fuel, soap and synthetic rubber base as well as an illuminant for slick color pages in magazines.
2) 2) It forms latex-like substances that cause red blood corpuscles to clump together.
3) Its real name is RAPESEED OIL, renamed, CANOLA OIL, (Canada Oil) for obvious reasons. It’s one of the main crops grown in Canada where it is being field tested. It’s grown in the United Statesas well.
4) Rape Oil was widely used in animal feeds in England and Europe between 1986-1991 but no longer is used because of the animals that went blind and got ‘MAD COW DISEASE’. (Reportedly, as I don’t know this first hand.)
5) Experts agree that the effects of ingested Rapeseed Oil take at least 10 years to manifest – so not to be concerned. (So it’s okay if I die slowly?)
6) Rapeseed is a member of the mustard family, one of the most toxic of all plants, and is shunned by insects. (Could this be a natural insecticide?)
7) Mustard gas, which was banned in war because it blisters lungs and skin, is made from rape seeds. (I’m not sure this is what mustard gas is made from or with.)
8) Irradiation (!) is used to turn the rapeseed oil into acceptable Canola Oil??
Olive oil comes from olives, peanut oil from peanuts, sunflower oil from sunflowers; but what is a canola?
Canola is not the name of a natural plant but a made-up word, from the words “Canada” and “oil”. Canola is a genetically engineered plant developed in Canada from the Rapeseed Plant, which is part of the mustard family of plants. According to AgriAlternatives, The Online Innovation, and Technology Magazine for Farmers, “By nature, these rapeseed oils, which have long been used to produce oils for industrial purposes, are… toxic to humans and other animals”.
Rapeseed oil is poisonous to living things and is an excellent insect repellent. It’s been used it (in very diluted form, as per instructions) to kill the aphids on my roses for the last two years. It works very well; it suffocates them. Ask for it at your nursery. Rape is an oil that is used as a lubricant, fuel, soap and synthetic rubber base and as a illuminate for color pages in magazines. It is an industrial oil. (So, does this mean that my sister with a severe latex allergy apparently should avoid this oil? That would be almost impossible given the vast inclusion in our food supply.)
It is not a food.
Rape oil is strongly related to symptoms of emphysema, respiratory distress, anemia, constipation, irritability, and blindness in animals and humans. Rape oil was widely used in animal feeds in England and Europe between 1986 and 1991, when it was discontinued .
A few relevant facts:
- It is genetically engineered rapeseed.
- Canada paid the FDA the sum of $50 million to have rape registered and recognized as “safe”. (Source: Young Again and others)
- Rapeseed is a lubricating oil used by small industry. It has never been meant for human consumption.
- It is derived from the mustard family and is considered a toxic and poisonous weed, which when processed, becomes rancid very quickly.
- It has been shown to cause lung cancer. (Wall Street Journal:6/7/95)
- It is very inexpensive to grow and harvest. Insects won’t eat it. (If that is true, should we be eating it?)
Except for my opening statements & my comments in parentheses comes from Agriorganics.com
My point here is that we each need to do our own research & self testing on everything. Opposition to the above are all over the Triple W. Such as this Canadian representation of “their facts”?
This site represents more of what my body, mind & soul tells me, not some well planned marketing scheme such as that which surround industrial hemp, Nutra’sweet, & pharmaceuticals for example! PreparednessPro.com.
All I know for certain is that canola oil & Nutrasweet came heavily into our food supply & popular at the same time as when I began having symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis. I can not prove the connection, however I absolutely can demonstrate their effects upon how well my body performs before & after consuming foods containing either of these two ingredients.
I’m sure I’ll be writing about such topics again.
Please leave your comments below, subscribe above & share everywhere!