Overnight Successes Likely Weren’t Their First Attempt Either!
The less than healthy food giant, KFC founder, reportedly tried to sell his idea to more than 1000 places before he found a buyer. Then 7 years later, sold it for “A Finger-Licking $15 million.” & other success stories.
This video gives more proof…
If At First You Don’t Succeed…Try & Try Again
I’ve had my share of trials & tribulations trust me. The attempts have led me to this place.
This place being a place where I am learning the business of Attraction Marketing.
I’ve spent many years in search of “What I wanted to be when I grew up,” only to discover that confronting the brutal facts of my current reality may be more of a hindrance than originally anticipated.
Factors such as:
- Yet being able to find a cell phone or video camera that are user friendly for a person with dexterity issues.
- Yet being able to afford Internet advertising such as PPC (pay per click).
- Not yet completing creation of my own product.
- Not yet being as tech savvy as I’d like or want to be.
- That it’s not going to happen overnight.
Waiting for solutions to my problems was not an option…It’s better to dive in & use what is available currently available is better than procrastinating or making excuses.
As Disabled Online Marketers this may be the first question to address.
Reading Good To Great, and old publication, however, it contains many timeless proven principles that agree with the teachings of Online Attraction Marketing. I found that these 4 principles that match online marketing principles.
- Lead with questions, not answers.
- Engage in dialogue& debate, not coercion.
- Conduct autopsies without blame.
- Build red flag mechanisms that turn information into information that cannot be ignored.
How may I be of help to you?
Thanks for visiting, reading & commenting. I sincerely look forward to connecting with you!